Billion Device is a company in Bangalore focusing on the requirements of clients and giving the shape to their ideas in form of websites,apps. All the businesses are getting serious about the online image that they have over internet in form of websites,apps.
With over 2 million mobile apps in the major app stores, getting your app discovered is one of the biggest issues facing mobile app publishers today. If you’re in the mobile app space, it’s important to understand the various methods for marketing your app. We’d like to share with you one very important technique that continues to be overlooked by most App Store Optimization (or ASO for short).
App Store Optimization (ASO) is the process of improving the visibility of a mobile app (such as an iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry or Windows Phone app) in an app store (such as iTunes for iOS, Google Play for Android, Windows Store for Windows Phone or BlackBerry World for BlackBerry). Just like search engine optimization (SEO) is for websites, App Store Optimization (ASO) is for mobile apps. Specifically, app store optimization includes the process of ranking highly in an app store's search results and top charts rankings. ASO marketers and mobile marketing companies agree that ranking higher in search results and top charts rankings will drive more downloads for an app.
The goal of ASO is to drive more traffic to your app’s page in the app store, so searchers can take a specific action: downloading your app.
According to Forrester, 63% of apps are discovered through app store searches. This makes search, in the app store, the most used method for discovering and downloading new apps.With hundreds of thousands of apps in each app store vying to rank above one another, the amazing reality is that the majority of publishers are not investing in app store optimization. So here’s our gift to you: ASO is your secret weapon. Spend time every week improving your ASO, and you will meaningfully impact your app’s ranking and overall success.
Apps are a big business. Really big. App sales are a $25 billion industry, as reported by WSJ. This doesn’t account for the broader revenue generated by other industries that are part of the app economy. VisionMobile estimates that the global app economy will be soaring at $143 billion by 2016. With growth rates at or exceeding 30%, the app industry is one hot area right now..With a billion smartphones in the world, people are buying apps.
That’s why app store optimization (ASO) is red hot for marketers and search optimization experts. Unfortunately, there’s a lot of mythologizing going on, and a lot of mythbusting that needs to happen. We’re dealing with a subject that is as serious as it gets; we can’t afford to screw it up.
The various components that can affect your ASO:
1. TitleThe keyword placed in the title should be the one with the heaviest search traffic. Spend time researching which keyword that is, because changing your title often to include different keywords can be detrimental. As your app begins to rank higher and gain more reviews, news of your app will begin to spread by word of mouth. Changing the title can make it difficult for word to spread about your app.
2. KeywordsTo improve your search rankings, you need to know which keywords are relevant and used most often by your target audience. It is helpful to monitor competitors in order to realize how you compare week to week.
3. Total number of DownloadsYour number of downloads are extremely important to ASO, but you don’t have complete control over them.
4. Ratings and ReviewsAlso important and difficult to control. However, there are ways to incentivize happy users to rate and review.
ASO is a process that needs to be monitored and constantly tweaked over a period of time. Your optimal set of keywords rarely is the set that you first opt to put in the app store.Without App Store optimization, it’s going to be very hard for people to discover your app, since there were 1.5 million apps in the store as of July 2015.
1. App DescriptionKeywords research is great for generating the best results out of Google and Apple’s algorithms.
2. App LogoIcon should do more than give users a sense of what the app is all about.
3. CategoryChoosing the right category for app will influence your ranking for that specific arena.
4. Reviews and 5 starts rankings When users visit app page, they examine previous users’ experience very carefully.
5. App Name App name should be memorable, catchy and informative.
Billion Device understands your needs.Our efficient team of creative designers, qualified developers,testers and dedicated marketing experts work collaboratively to build visually appealing, awesome games,websites,apps that have a potential to attract users and monetize your business. We have a well acknowledged reputation & credibility of being an ace developer.
Being rapidly growing Development Company, we always assume step forward from what our customer be expecting and provide outstanding results which improve their Developers experience and get enhanced ROI through our top quality services at the cost they cannot decline.
For contact click here .